Capture 3D Open House Technology Event and Free GOM Inspect Software Training (Limited Seating)
Cost: Complimentary, breakfast and lunch included
8:30AM to 4PM, Tuesday, June 12, 2018
11034 Bailey Road
Cornelius, NC 28031
Gain industry knowledge and hands-on experience to learn how our advanced 3D measurement technology is modernizing manufacturing. Bring a part for a complimentary test analysis and see firsthand the new industrial ATOS 5 blue light 3D scanner which features the latest technology for high-speed precise and accurate measurements.
Capture3D and GOM technology has been revolutionizing companies globally by optimizing product development, quality control, and production processes. Capture 3D is the exclusive North American distributor for GOM GmbH and we are a leader in providing innovative and precision metrology solutions to help organizations elevate their competitive advantage.
During this event, you will learn how our 3D measuring technologies are being used throughout organizations to-
- Immediately solve quality issues - Quickly derive the optimal corrective action.
- Lean manufacturing - Eliminate unnecessary repetitive processes, rework, and iterations.
- Process optimization - Improve cycle times, productivity, and/or capacity.
- Improve product quality - Tighter part quality standards.
- Cost avoidance - Resolve unforeseen issues to eliminate making bad parts.
- Faster time to market - Increase profits and improve competitive advantage.
Please, don't miss out on this unique opportunity to learn and network with professionals that share similar responsibilities.
For questions, please email .
Registration is closed. Thank you everyone for attending!