TRITOP Professional Software
Intelligent and Comprehensive 3D Coordinate Measurement & Deformation Analysis Software for TRITOP Photogrammetry Systems
Measuring with Photography
TRITOP Professional software is used to analyze the high-resolution images produced by the TRITOP measurement system. Features such as reference points, contrast lines and adapters are determined quickly and accurately, and displayed in the software including the calculated 3D coordinates. The TRITOP measurement system and the matching software can be used to measure and inspect not only small components but also larger parts such as are used in the construction of trains, ships and wind power units.
From 3D Coordinates to Inspection - Complete work process in a single software
Combining the TRITOP system with the TRITOP Professional software makes it possible to process 3D point coordinates. A user-friendly graphical interface enables operators to process and evaluate the measurement data. The TRITOP software supports work in quality control and component testing in the field of modern development and manufacturing processes. The basic software functions include capturing measurement points and processing them to model 3D point clouds as well as monitoring image quality. Tools such as CAD data import, the import of measurement plans, alignment, point deviations from CAD, calipers, angles and diameters, vector fields, GD&T analysis and reporting are available for the purpose of quality control and results analysis.
Static Deformation Analysis
The TRITOP Professional software can be used to analyze mechanical and thermal loads on objects (structure and climate chamber testing). Shifting the reference points makes it possible to determine the movements and deformation of all components in a particular object.
Parametric Inspection is a tried and proven software concept in which each individual element retains its path of creation. All evaluation steps can be traced and therefore easily modified and adjusted. A one-button solution updates all dependent elements automatically after changes have been made. Parametric Inspection is also used on numerous data records for trend and deformation analysis. This makes it easy to analyze several components or stress phases within a single project. With the TRITOP measurement system and full Parametric Inspection, GOM has standardized the function base for deformation analysis.
Direct Feedback on Image Quality (WLAN Assistant)
The WLAN assistant handles image transmission and provides direct feedback on image quality. Users are given immediate feedback if an image is too bright, too dark or out of focus. Dual-coded points are detected automatically. An online search for multiple identified coded points can be implemented easily.
TRITOP Professional offers optimal orientation during measurements with its image mapping and 3D views. In addition, its image mapping also allows for fast and easy project navigation during analysis. Individual color-coded CAD deviations and vector displacements can be visualized easily within the color images. Additionally, an image from one stage can be displayed through several stages in TRITOP multiphase projects so that operators can work with a specific image during all work phases. Image mapping is therefore an important supporting element in the presentation of results.
Teaching by Doing
This concept supports all phases of evaluation without scripting, previous planning or user intervention. Teaching by doing means there is no longer any need to allow for programming time. Workflows used to evaluate single or multiple components can therefore be standardized in order to save time and money.
Intelligent Inspection (I-Inspect) guides operators through the inspection process. TRITOP Professional makes it easy for them to assign measurement principles and testing specifications. Additional freely configurable inspection principles are available via I-Inspect. The software can be operated via a single button and therefore helps simplify the entire process, so that inspection tasks can be performed with speed.
Adjustable report templates are used to tailor measurement reports precisely to individual measuring tasks. For example, spreadsheets in VDA format are available. All measurement results can be accessed by customers and colleagues with the free GOM Inspect 3D viewer.
- Interface / management of TRITOP measurement system (measurement software)
- Point-based 3D measurement: Guided project creation, Wireless image transmission, Automatic bundle adjustment, Adapter measurement
- Geometry element fitting (plane, sphere, cylinder, ...), certified by PTB & NIST
- CAD-based primitive generation: lines, planes, circles, cylinders, cones, ...
- Import of point clouds: ATOS, STL, ASCII
- CATIA V4, CATIA V5, PRO/E, Unigraphics, IGES, STEP, JT-Open, Parasolid, ...
- Import of measurement plans: ASCII, CSV, FTA, ...
- Multiple alignment in a single project: 3-2-1, RPS, plane-line-point, best fit, hierarchical, ...
- Multiple rigid body motion compensation for different component parts
- Comparison with CAD data: points, primitives, ...
- Inspection functions: measurements, virtual calipers, angles, diameters, displacement vectors, ...
- GD&T analysis in acc. with ISO 1101, ASME Y14.5 and geometry
- Curvature-based inspection: analysis of gap dimensions, contrast lines, ...
- Trend/SPC analysis
- Report creation: (tables, images, diagrams) freely adaptable templates
- Export of 3D coordinates in user-defined formats
- GOM Inspect - free 3D viewer