Guest Speakers Finalized for Capture 3D Innovation Conference and Expo
June 2016 - 1 month away! Guest speakers finalized and hotel block is almost sold out. Learn how innovative 3D metrology technology is advancing product development and manufacturing. Gain an in-depth understanding of process optimization, refine existing knowledge, learn new techniques, and collaborate with like-minded professionals.
Capture 3D Innovation Conference & Expo
Bring Meaning to Manufacturing
The Inn at St. John’s in Plymouth, Michigan
August 2-4, 2016
Why You Should Attend
We invite you to join us August 2-4, 2016 at The Inn at St. John's in Plymouth, Michigan for our Capture 3D Innovation Conference and Expo. This is a special event we host every 2 years for our customers and we strongly encourage everyone to attend. We have new and exciting developments to share with you and we have put together a program we feel you will find valuable. This event is geared for manufacturing executives, managers, and engineers to help strategize and improve product development, quality control, and production processes.
If you have not yet registered, please register today - www.c3dinnovate.com/register.
Guest Speaker Topics
- Capture 3D and GOM (Keynote) - The Role of 3D Measurement in Industry 4.0
- AMRDEC (Aviation and Missile Research, Development, and Engineering Center) and NASA- 3D Metrology Applications within the DoD and NASA
- Argon - TANKscan: 3D Scanning as Easy as a Coffee Machine - Automatically Calculating Fuel Tank Tooling Corrections
- AST - Advanced Simulation Technology - Accuracy and Process Validation of Non-Destructive Internal Cavity Measurement Utilizing Metrology Grade Scan Rubber
- Capture 3D - Accelerating 3D Measurement and Dimensional Inspection with Scripting in ATOS
- General Atomics Aeronautical Systems - Innovative Aerospace Manufacturing and Assembly Verification with ATOS Optical Tracking
- General Motors - Advancing Automotive Product Development and Engineering with Intelligent 3D Metrology
- GOM - Innovations in Precision 3D Metrology for Advancing Manufacturing
- GOM - Automated Inspection for Optimization of Quality Control, Manufacturing, and Production Processes
- Honda - Automotive Equipment Repeatability Study with TRITOP Photogrammetry and Sheet Metal Inspection Trend Analysis with ATOS 3D Scanner
- Made in Space - Manufacturing Beyond Earth
- Rolls Royce - Scripting with ATOS for Better Quality Control and Dimensional Verification on Turbine Engine Components
- Trilion - Optical Full-Field 3D Deformation, Dynamic Strain & Material Testing Analysis
- TTL - Lower Cycle Times, Increase Accuracy, and Minimize Operating Costs by Utilizing Adaptive Machining with the ATOS 3D Scanner
- Witte - Reconfigurable Modular Fixturing for Optical Inspection
- Trends in 3D Metrology Technology for Smart Manufacturing for Managers
- Automated Quality Control for Manufacturing Managers
- Airfoil Inspection Functionality and Reporting
- Sheet Metal Inspection Functionality and Reporting
- Automated Inspection using VMR (Virtual Measuring Room)
Interact with leading edge 3D metrology technology and learn about the latest developments. Discuss important topics with Capture 3D and GOM engineers.
- 3D Scanning Techniques
- Adaptive Machining
- Airfoil Inspection
- Automated Inspection
- Back Projection onto Part's Surface
- Casting and Forging Inspection
- Inspection Tips and Techniques
- Optical Part Tracking for Assembly Guidance
- Photogrammetry Techniques
- Plastic and Injection Mold Inspection
- Reverse Engineering Techniques
- Sheet Metal Inspection, and much more.
Tuesday, August 2, 2016
8:00AM to 5:00PM - Training Courses (Optional)
6:00PM to 9:00PM - Welcome Reception at Hotel
Wednesday, August 3, 2016
8:00AM to 3:00PM - Guest Speakers, 3D Expo, and Breakout Sessions
4:00PM to 5:00PM - Capture 3D Facility Tour and Live Demonstration (Transportation Provided)
6:00PM to 9:00PM - Evening Dinner Event (Transportation Provided)
Thursday, August 4, 2016
8AM to 4:30PM - Guest Speakers, 3D Expo, and Breakout Sessions
Capture 3D Customers
Conference $0 - The welcome reception, guest speakers, breakout sessions, 3D expo, meals, and evening dinner event is complimentary for our customers. This is our way to say thank you for your hard work and support!
Optional Training $375 - GOM Inspect Free Software, or GOM Inspect Pro / ATOS Pro Inspection course. Includes course material, meals, and certificate.
Conference $375 - Includes welcome reception, guest speakers, breakout sessions, 3D expo, meals and evening dinner event.
Optional Training $375 - GOM Inspect Free Software. Includes course material, meals, and certificate.
3 Ways to Register
- Visit www.c3dinnovate.com/register
- Email or Fax - Download the form here
- Call (714) 546-7278 from 8AM to 5PM PST and ask for Tiffany, Sonya, or Catherine
DON'T FORGET TO BOOK YOUR TRAVEL
Detroit Metro Airport (DTW) is approximately 20 miles from The Inn at St. John's.
The Inn at St. John’s is sold out; however, we have secured a limited number of discounted rooms for $89/night at the nearby Best Western (4 miles from the event) which includes free parking and internet. Please remember we will be serving a hot breakfast at The Inn at St. John’s. Please contact the Best Western at 734-464-0050 mention Capture 3D for the special room rate.
For questions, please contact or (714) 546-7278. More information can also be found on our conference website at www.c3dinnovate.com.