8AM to 3:00PM, November 5, 2015
Guest speakers: Capture 3D and Trilion
Clemson University International Center for Automotive Research (ICAR)
Caroll Campbell Engineering Center (CGEC), Room 401
4 Research Drive
Greenville, SC 29607
Breakfast and lunch included
3D metrology plays a key role in product development, manufacturing, and production. Accurate measurements lead to accurate improvements, and being able to obtain precise data at rapid speeds allows for maximum optimization.
Learn how companies are advancing their processes with modernized 3D metrology technologies at this one day complimentary workshop. Guest speakers will be discussing real-world applications, and attendees will have an opportunity to interact with metrology demo stations.
- 3D scanning for inspection, reverse engineering, and rapid prototyping
- Photogrammetry for fast coordinate verification and static deformation analysis
- Digital image correlation for displacement and strain measurements
- 3D motion analysis for dynamic testing
- Forming analysis for sheet metal
Start seeing the light and rejuvenate your engineering research, product development, and manufacturing with optical metrology techniques. Space is limited, so please register today. This is one event we don't want you to miss! For questions, please email .