VIRTUAL PRIVATE USER MEETING
20 years ago Capture 3D was founded as GOM Germany’s exclusive North American partner. At that time, our structured light 3D metrology technology was used to accurately digitize a physical object for product development and reverse engineering. Once 3D inspection capabilities were added to our software, we began alleviating Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) bottlenecks. As we further advanced our hardware and software, our technology began disrupting traditional measurement methods bringing an entirely different light into the world of product design, quality control, and manufacturing. On a global scale we have been witnessing an exponential trend of our optical 3D metrology solutions directly replacing CMMs to help increase competitive advantage and profits. Our vision is to help manufacturing thrive by providing the latest 3D metrology technology. With this vision, we want to make sure our key customers are successful.
On Friday, October 20, 2017 (date has been postponed), Capture 3D is hosting a complimentary Honda Virtual Private User Meeting (VPUM) to connect the dots of users across the United States and Canada to share knowledge, process improvement techniques and technology insight. Capture 3D will offer complimentary training on software features and analysis that directly impact Honda’s applications. We believe by hosting such an event, we can help with the following goals –
- Immediately solve quality issues by quickly deriving the optimal corrective action
- Eliminate unnecessary repetitive processes, rework, and iterations to assist in lean manufacturing
- Optimize processes by improving cycle times, productivity, and/or capacity
- Achieve tighter part quality standards to improve overall product quality
- Resolve issues to eliminate making bad parts to avoid unforeseen costs
Agenda – Friday, October 20, 2017 (time displayed in EST) - Date has been postponed.
09:00 am - Capture 3D introduction and Honda VPUM goals
09:20 am - Honda case studies
10:00 am - Features in new GOM Software 2017 for Honda
11:00 am - Virtual breakout sessions begin and Honda team members will need to select 1 session to attend from below:
- 11:10 am - Sheet Metal Inspection Techniques (1 hour)
- 11:10 am - Automated Inspection and Auto Teaching (1 hour)
- 11:10 am - Customizing GOM Software Interface, Templates, and Reporting (1 hour)
- 11:10 am - GOM Inspect Free Software Overview for Dimensional 3D Inspection (1 hour)
12:15pm – Conclusion and open forum
Help from Honda
In order to make this Honda’s VPUM successful, we ask that you please share the event to internal departments - design engineers, tool makers, research & development specialists, quality assurance teams, production teams and anyone else who is interested in learning more about how ATOS technology is used at Honda.
A valid Honda email address is required in order to participate in the VPUM. We will be sending you a package prior, so type an address to receive mail. Please allow 24-48 business hours for registration approval. As the date approaches, virtual meeting links will be sent for the general session and each breakout session. Upon approval, confirmation emails will be sent with virtual meeting links. We are excited for you to join this event!