3D Scanning TechDay - Philadelphia
How cutting-edge 3D measurement technology is transforming the industry
Guest Speakers | New Technologies | Live Demonstrations | Networking | Food
Gain valuable insight on latest trends and developments. Learn how companies are using cutting-edge 3D scanning technology to make significant improvements in product development, manufacturing engineering, quality control, and production.
July 11, 2019
9AM to 3:30PM
Four Points by Sheraton
9461 Roosevelt Blvd.
Philadelphia, PA 19114
*In conjunction with Rethink Plastics Knowledge Day. Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Let us share with you what we know.
3D scanning technology is helping companies prevent and solve issues -
- Improve design, manufacturing, and production workflows
- Immediately solve quality issues - Quickly derive the optimal corrective action
- Lean manufacturing - Eliminate unnecessary repetitive processes, rework, and iterations
- Process optimization - Improve cycle times, productivity, and/or capacity
- Improve product quality - Tighter part quality standards
- Cost avoidance - Resolve unforeseen issues to eliminate making bad parts
- Faster time to market - Increase profits and improve competitive advantage
Application engineers and 3D metrology experts will be on hand to answer any questions and demonstrate solutions.
You don't want to miss this.
- 9AM Registration and Welcome Breakfast
- 9:30AM - 2:30PM Presentations, Live Software, Technology Exhibition
- 2:30PM - 3:30PM Expert Talks, Afternoon Snack and Networking
Knowledge Tracks for Success
- Introduction to 3D Measurement Technology
- Quality Control Digital Inspection
- GD&T Workflows
- Tooling Evaluation
- Digital Assembly Analysis, and more.
- ATOS 3D Scanners
- Robotics Automated Inspection
- Additive Manufacturing
- Augmented Reality
- GOM Software
- GOM CT Scanner
- 3D Testing - Digital Image Correlation, Deformation and Material Testing
For questions, please email .