8:30 AM to 3 PM, Tuesday, October 25, 2016
Aerospace and Power Generation 3D Metrology Workshop
1601 Belvedere Road
West Palm Beach, FL 33406 USA
Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
The Capture 3D Aerospace and Power Generation 3D Metrology Workshop is an industrial meeting platform for design engineers, pattern, die and mold makers as well as specialists from quality assurance and production. Learn how leading aerospace and power generation companies are utilizing optical measuring techniques to advance, optimize, and accelerate product development, manufacturing, production, and MRO processes.
- Optical Metrology in the Design, Manufacturing, and Production of Aerospace Turbine Engine and Power Generation Components
- ATOS Industrial Non-Contact Structured Light Metrology - Technical Presentation
- Inspection Concepts and Tolerance Management: Analysis of 3D Measurement Data
- Principles of Photogrammetry
- Technical Insight and Gage R&R Study
- Blade Module for the Dimensional Analysis of Airfoils
- Live Module for Optical Tracking and Back Projection
- VMR (Virtual Measuring Room) and Kiosk Touch Screen Interface- Automated 3D Scanning, Inspection and Trend Reporting
Cutting Edge Interactive Workshop
Interact with intelligent and advanced 3D measurement technology.
- 3D Scanning Technologies
- Airfoil Inspection and Trend Analysis
- Back Projection onto Part's Surface
- Casting and Forging Inspection
- Comprehensive Inspection Tips and Techniques
- Intelligent Automated Inspection
- Optical Part Tracking for Assembly Guidance
- Photogrammetry Techniques
- Reverse Engineering Techniques, and much more.
For questions, please contact . Capture 3D is a leader in digital twin technology solutions.