Tuesday, August 2 to Thursday, August 4, 2016
Capture 3D Innovation Conference & Expo
Bringing Meaning to Manufacturing
Users Forum | Guest Speakers | Training | Breakout Sessions | 3D Expo
The Inn at St. John’s in Plymouth, Michigan
Immerse yourself in manufacturing advancements. Gain a deeper understanding of process optimization, refine existing knowledge, collaborate with like-minded professionals, and have a glimpse into the future of intelligent manufacturing. Every 2 years we host our Capture 3D Innovation Conference and Expo to share valuable knowledge and best practices in utilizing innovative 3D measurement technology to bring quantifiable and rapid improvements to product development, manufacturing, and production.
Guest Speaker Topics
- Capture 3D and GOM (Keynote) - Intelligent 3D Metrology for Smart Manufacturing and Industry 4.0
- AMRDEC (Aviation and Missile Research, Development, and Engineering Center) and NASA - 3D Metrology Applications within the DoD and NASA
- Argon - 3D Measuring with ATOS 3D Scanners and Automatically Calculating Tooling Corrections with SCANweb
- AST - Advanced Simulation Technology - Accuracy and Process Validation of Non-Destructive Internal Cavity Measurement Utilizing Metrology Grade Scan Rubber
- Autodesk Professional Services - Adaptive Machining to Optimize Manufacturing Processes using ATOS for High Resolution 3D Scanning and Dimensional Verification
- Capture 3D - Accelerating 3D Measurement and Dimensional Inspection with Scripting in ATOS
- General Atomics Aeronautical Systems - Innovative Aerospace Manufacturing and Assembly Verification with ATOS Optical Tracking
- General Motors - Advancing Automotive Product Development and Engineering with Intelligent 3D Metrology
- GOM - Innovative 3D Metrology Developments for Advancing Manufacturing
- Honda - Automotive Equipment Repeatability Study with TRITOP Photogrammetry and Sheet Metal Inspection Trend Analysis with ATOS 3D Scanner
- Made in Space - Integration of ATOS 3D Scanners and Additive Manufacturing in Space
- Rolls Royce - Scripting with ATOS for Better Quality Control and Dimensional Verification on Turbine Engine Components
- Trilion - Optical Full-Field 3D Deformation, Dynamic Strain & Material Testing Analysis
- Witte - Advanced Modular Fixturing for Process Control
- Trends in 3D Metrology Technology for Smart Manufacturing (Managers)
- Automated Quality Control for Manufacturing Managers
- Airfoil Inspection Functionality and Reporting
- Sheet Metal Inspection Functionality and Reporting
- Automated Inspection using VMR (Virtual Measuring Room)
Interact with leading edge 3D metrology technology and learn about the latest developments. Discuss important topics with Capture 3D and GOM engineers.
- 3D Scanning Techniques
- Adaptive Machining
- Airfoil Inspection
- Automated Inspection
- Back Projection onto Part's Surface
- Casting and Forging Inspection
- Inspection Tips and Techniques
- Optical Part Tracking for Assembly Guidance
- Photogrammetry Techniques
- Plastic and Injection Mold Inspection
- Reverse Engineering Techniques
- Sheet Metal Inspection, and much more.
Tuesday, August 2, 2016
8:00AM to 5:00PM - Training Courses (Optional)
6:00PM to 9:00PM - Welcome Reception at Hotel
Wednesday, August 3, 2016
8:00AM to 3:00PM - Guest Speakers, 3D Expo, and Breakout Sessions
4:00PM to 5:00PM - Capture 3D Facility Tour and Live Demonstration (Transportation Provided)
6:00PM to 9:00PM - Evening Dinner Event (Transportation Provided)
Thursday, August 4, 2016
8AM to 4:30PM - Guest Speakers, 3D Expo, and Breakout Sessions
Seating is limited, so we encourage you to please register early.
We are excited to have you join us. There are 3 ways to register –
- Register online at www.c3dinnovate.com/register
- Email or fax. Download the form here.
- Call us at (714) 546-7278 from 8AM to 5PM PST, M-F and ask for Catherine Kim or Tiffany Ortega.
Please allow 24-48 business hours for us to review all submissions. Upon approval, you will receive an email confirmation with invoice (if applicable).